Young Mom Gift Guide
Updated: Dec 12, 2018
Stocking Stuffer Ideas!
Christmas is twice as fun when you have kids. I know I have enjoyed looking for the perfect gifts for my littles. As a mom though, you may not have time to sit down and make a list for YOURSELF. This post is here to help! I have attached pictures of the different products that will hopefully make your busy Christmas season a little simpler.
These gift ideas are linked on the picture, making it super easy to shop for the mom in your life. Because let's be honest, she's not going to do it for herself!
1. Throw Blanket: You can never have too many blankets around the house. This one has hundreds of good reviews and comes in three sizes, so make sure you get one big enough to cuddle those babies under!
2. Moccasin Slippers: If you are anything like me than on days when you get to stay home with the kids you are in pajamas all day. Whether you will be cleaning, studying or chasing littles around these greatly reviewed slippers will keep you comfortable.
3. Ember Mug: I MUST drink coffee every morning to start my day. As a mom you must get everybody elses day started too so your coffee is bound to get cold while making breakfast, changing diapers & shaking bottles (or lugging around a 4-month-old to breastfeed). This mug keeps your coffee warm so you can come back to it when you get the time! Ember also makes a travel mug!
4, Tile Keychain: This keychain will hook to your keys, purse or diaper bag to help you locate them! This would be especially helpful when you are running out the door last minute (cause when you have kids you are always late) and cannot find your keys that your kid took and hid along with a sippy cup from a week ago.
5. Instant Pot: I think this one speaks for itself. The Instant Pot would help speed up cooking tremendously. If you work and you would rather spend the few hours with your children when you get home with your children, than this is for you. Also, there are so many good-looking recipes on Pinterest.
6. WoodWick Candle: Candles are always good to help musk the smell of the diaper genie that doesn't do its job! These candles have a natural wick made from wood that crackles when it burns.
7. Hello Fresh: Hello Fresh, or any food delivery service would make a great gift for any busy mom. This makes dinner so simple, easy and tasty. They have different serving sizes and meals to choose from to fit your needs!
8. Planner: When you have more than just yourself to think about than writing it down helps you remember to get it done. I use my planner every day to keep track of appointments, baby-sitters, dinner and events we have planned.
9. Target Gift Card: I don't know one mom that wouldn't love a Target gift card! One of my top places to shop for my family.
I hope this list is useful for when you go shopping this Christmas. Most of these items I found on Amazon with Prime Two-day Shipping!
Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss my next post about my thrift shop DIY for a cute holiday gift!